Thursday 14 January 2016

MACH7 TECHNOLOGIES AWARDED U.S. PATENT FOR MEDICAL IMAGE CAPTURE WITH A MOBILE DEVICE

BURLINGTON, Vt., Jan 14 (Bernama-BUSINESS WIRE) -- Mach7 Technologies has been awarded a United States Patent for handheld medical imaging modality. Core to Mach7’s iModality mobile application, this technology strengthens and advances Mach7’s leadership position in enterprise image management and further demonstrates the company’s belief that the patient should always be at the center of care delivery.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Buy Adderall Online 30mg Tablets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Medical Billing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. www.ultrasonic-cavitation.equipment

    ReplyDelete