Wednesday 13 June 2018

BCT INC ANNOUNCES APAC DISTRIBUTION OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TERMINAL WITH DIOS, AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES SPC, SINGAPORE

SINGAPORE, June 11 (Bernama-GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BCT Inc today announced the placement of its first Blockchain Terminal, a powerful crypto-trading platform to enable hedge-and crypto-funds to enhance trading profits and mitigate risk with built-in compliance tools and apps, in the APAC region at Dios Asset Management, a fund run by Mr. Alvin Teo, CEO and Founder.

“I’m excited to be the first fund to take possession of BCT’s Terminal in the APAC region,” said Teo. “I expect that it will provide Dios with a strong competitive advantage. I am looking for ways to enhance the returns on my fund’s performance, and crypto is a way to do that. I will need institutional-grade tools and execution to do this and BCT will give me the data, analytics and insights to perform the right trades with confidence.”
http://mrem.bernama.com/viewsm.php?idm=32062

No comments:

Post a Comment