Wednesday 29 July 2020

Stockplus mobile trades doubled in 1st half 2020 - Dunamu

KUALA LUMPUR, July 28 -- Korea’s fintech company, Dunamu has announced that mobile trades for Stockplus, the company’s social stock trading platform, more than doubled in the first half of 2020.

The result shows increases by 117.5 per cent compared to the same period last year. The total trading volume for Stockplus surpassed KRW 100 trillion (approximately US$83.2 billion) in July. (US$1 = RM4.245)

“COVID-19’s impact on the stock market and high-profile IPOs like SK Biopharmaceuticals has attracted a number of new individual investors, who tend to prefer mobile trading platforms,” said Dunamu Global Communications Manager, Buster Suh.

“Stockplus’ trading volume has grown rapidly in July and we expect the trend to continue for the foreseeable future.”

With mobile trading systems continuing to gain popularity in South Korea, Stockplus has seen a surge in transactions, according to a statement.

The platform’s mobile trading volume for the first half of 2020 was KRW 24.4 trillion (approximately US$20 billion), which is nearly KRW one trillion higher than the total for the entire year of 2019.

In addition to topping KRW 100 trillion in total trading volume, Stockplus also has over four million total app downloads as of July 2020. It was launched in 2014 as South Korea’s first social stock trading platform.

-- BERNAMA

2 comments:

  1. I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($100,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

    strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($300,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to (Troyhermes8@gmail.com) He helped recover about 90% of my lost funds within a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post thanks for sharing with us.
    70trades

    ReplyDelete