Friday 4 September 2020

Equity interests acquisition completed, MD Logistics is Nippon Express subsidiary

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 3 -- Nippon Express Co Ltd (the Company) has completed the acquisition of entire equity interests in MD Logistics LLC and MD Express LLC (together MD Logistics) via the Company's US subsidiary, Nippon Express USA Inc.

According to a statement, MD Logistics’ trade names were MD Logistics Inc and MD Express Inc.

However, as previously announced, the two entities have been reorganised to LLC (Limited Liability Company) as part of the transfer procedure of equity interests.

MD Logistics, established in 1996, is a domestic logistics provider for the pharmaceutical and retail industries in the US, whose revenue for the fiscal year ending December 2019 was US$51 million (US$1 = RM4.141)

Under the internal management system that complies with licensing and guidelines with regards to the handling of pharmaceuticals, MD Logistics provides distribution processing operations.

Furthermore, MD Logistics also provides speedy collection and delivery services that cover the entire US.

By including MD Logistics into the Group as a subsidiary, Nippon Express acquired domestic logistics functions in the US, which accounts for about 40 per cent of global pharmaceutical demand and represents the largest consumer goods market in the world.

Going forward, the Company looks to provide integrated logistics services by combining the Group's international transportation network to support the globalisation of its customers' supply chains.

-- BERNAMA

2 comments:

  1. Beware of Binary options/ forex trading/ crypto currency scams

    I initially invested a total sum of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $192,000, every attempt to make withdrawals failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till before I wrote this I was still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact my broker failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from trading generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, not everybody can be as lucky as I was. I’m saying this because I was able to recover my funds through the help of Mr Troy Hermes. Thanks to him ( Troy Hermes. he’s a private investigator and wealth recovery expert… Contact him on email( troyhermes8@gmail.com) for more enquiries. And he will guide you on steps to take and get back all you have lost. Am very happy to share this because i love seeing someone smile again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. supply chain solutions

    ReplyDelete