Thursday 8 October 2020

VistaJet’s Dynamic Corporate Membership offers businesses, executives travel solutions

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 7 -- VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company has launched its new Dynamic Corporate Membership for corporations, offering a full suite of flexible travel solutions for businesses and executives worldwide.

“With the Dynamic Corporate Membership, we want to offer companies maximum flexibility with minimum commitment, as we recognise the need for safer and more reliable solutions as companies look to build back their business for the future,” said VistaJet Chief Commercial Officer, Ian Moore.

According to a statement, corporations are rapidly changing their needs, requiring 24/7 accessibility and maximum flexibility in their travel requirements, as well as enhanced safety protocols.

VistaJet has listened to the demands of corporate clients in designing its new Dynamic Corporate Membership by offering speed and flexibility in business travel solutions and streamlined travel logistics with a dedicated VistaJet flight manager.

The membership also offers reduced COVID-19 exposure with a dedicated Cabin Hostess; access to 187 countries on VistaJet’s fleet of over 70 aircraft; and, an integrated carbon reduction and carbon offset option for fully audited and environmentally sustainable flying.

The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is redefining the global aviation landscape and accelerating several trends, including corporates are increasingly flying entire teams to multiple locations worldwide to ensure business continuity.

VistaJet has seen a surge of 49 per cent in corporate interest globally since the start of the pandemic, with the United States driving the influx of corporate demand for VistaJet, accounting for over 41 per cent of interest.

-- BERNAMA

1 comment:

  1. Beware of Binary options/ forex trading/ crypto currency scams

    I initially invested a total sum of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $192,000, every attempt to make withdrawals failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till before I wrote this I was still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact my broker failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from trading generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, not everybody can be as lucky as I was. I’m saying this because I was able to recover my funds through the help of Mr Troy Hermes. Thanks to him ( Troy Hermes. he’s a private investigator and wealth recovery expert… Contact him on email( troyhermes8@gmail.com) for more enquiries. And he will guide you on steps to take and get back all you have lost. Am very happy to share this because i love seeing someone smile again.

    ReplyDelete