Tuesday 6 October 2020

Zynga completes Istanbul-based Rollic acquisition around US$180 million cash



KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 5 -- Zynga Inc has acquired 80 per cent of mobile games developer and publisher, Rollic for a total purchase price, including working capital adjustments of approximately US$180 million in cash. (US$1 = RM4.157)


According to a statement, over the next three years, the global leader in interactive entertainment will acquire the remaining 20 per cent in equal installments at valuations based on specific topline and profitability goals.

Rollic will continue to be led by founder and Chief Executive Officer, Burak Vardal and its current management team. Additionally, the company plans to maintain its headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey.

The Rollic acquisition marks Zynga’s entrance into the fast-growing hyper-casual market, bringing a highly talented team with a substantial network of external developers to Zynga.

Rollic also meaningfully increases Zynga’s audience while growing its advertising business.

The close of this acquisition is effective as of Oct 1. Zynga expects to update its full year 2020 guidance when reporting Q3 2020 financial results.

-- BERNAMA

1 comment:

  1. Beware of Binary options/ forex trading/ crypto currency scams

    I initially invested a total sum of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $192,000, every attempt to make withdrawals failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till before I wrote this I was still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact my broker failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from trading generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, not everybody can be as lucky as I was. I’m saying this because I was able to recover my funds through the help of Mr Troy Hermes. Thanks to him ( Troy Hermes. he’s a private investigator and wealth recovery expert… Contact him on email( troyhermes8@gmail.com) for more enquiries. And he will guide you on steps to take and get back all you have lost. Am very happy to share this because i love seeing someone smile again.

    ReplyDelete